Special Immigration Juvenile Status (SIJS) Application

Non-citizen children who have been neglected, abused, or abandoned by a parent may be able to get a green card (U.S. lawful permanent residence) through “Special Immigrant Juvenile Status” (SIJS) .Non-citizen juveniles (i.e., children) in the United States are sometimes abused, neglected, or abandoned by their parents. This may be because these juveniles are in the United States without parents or because their parents in the United States are unable to care for them.

Your first step should be to contact the concerned attorneys at Perlmutter Law Firm today about your situation. These knowledgeable New York lawyers are ready to sit down to talk with you and help determine if you are eligible to apply for SIJ status. They can also represent you in New York Family Court proceedings before your application is filed with USCIS. Talk with them before you contact any government agency.